Students in the M.Ed. with a specialization in school counseling program will complete 48 credit hours of coursework, which includes 33 credit hours of core coursework, 6 credit hours of electives, and 9 credit hours of placement experiences.
Both full-time and part-time options are available.
- Research in Counseling
- Developmental Counseling Psychology
- Foundations of Professional School Counseling and Guidance
- Theories of Counseling
- Social, Legal, and Ethical Issues in Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Counseling Diverse Populations
- Exceptional Education and the DSM for School Counselors
- Career Counseling
- Appraisal & Assessment
Electives (Choose two)
Request more information about the M.Ed. in human development counseling, or speak with an Admissions Counselor at 855-338-4540.