|Program Start Date||Priority Application Deadline||Final Application Deadline|
|January 11, 2021||October 16, 2020||November 13, 2020|
|May 10, 2021||February 12, 2021||March 12, 2021|
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A master’s degree or 30 credit hours of graduate-level study from an accredited institution.
- A superior scholastic record, normally above a 3.0 GPA.
- Evidence of successful leadership experience.
- A high level of verbal and quantitative ability. Evidence may include the GRE, GMAT, or other indicators of verbal and quantitative skill.
- A Statement of Purpose that explains your reasons for wishing to undertake doctoral study at Vanderbilt Peabody College of education and human development, your professional goals, and any additional information that may aid the admissions committee in evaluating your application.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide the results of either the TOEFL or IELTS, unless they have demonstrated competence while attending an accredited U.S. institution.