Tuition and Financial Aid FAQ
Vanderbilt Student Account Set Up
Tuition and Billing
Financial Aid at Vanderbilt
- Fall and Spring semesters: Students enrolled in at least 9 credits are considered full-time. Students enrolled in 6 credit hours are considered half-time.
- Summer semester: Students enrolled in at least 6 credits are considered full-time. Students enrolled in 3 credit hours are considered half-time.
Additional Loan Information
VA Educational Benefits
- HDC 6160 – Group Counseling
- HDC 6330 – Pre-Practicum in Counseling
- LLO 8710 – Campus Convening I
- LLO 8712 – Campus Convening II: Qualitative Analysis
- A copy of the most recent Certificate of Eligibility (COE) issued to the student.
- A MEMBER 4 copy of the DD-214 documents (the service member’s discharge papers) required if the service member is requesting veterans’ educational benefits.
- Transcripts from all previous institutions (required even if veterans’ educational benefits were not used at the other institution).
- Joint Services Transcript (JST), Air University Transcript, and/or Community College of the Air Force Transcript (if a transcript has been issued to the veteran).
- Students who have previously used veterans’ educational benefits at another institution must file a Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (VA Form 22-1995) to list Vanderbilt University as your new school.
- Fall semester: Submit all required documents by July 1.
- Spring semester: Submit all required documents by November 1.
- Summer semester: Submit all required documents by March 1.