YES User Guides
Your YES account is your VU command center for all VU academic and administrative resources. To access YES Student User Guides, click here.
2VU User Guides
Upon logging in to the online campus 2VU, you will be directed to the home page. From your main page you can navigate to all of the information you need on the platform.
Online Campus Mobile App
The Online Campus Mobile App is a supplementary app that allows users to access the Online Campus on the go and is available in the App Store and Google Play. This app is a mobile channel for students to stay connected to their courses, faculty and classmates and allows you to:
- Access & view coursework lecture modules
- View and add posts on all walls
- Download asynchronous material while online to be viewed offline
- Search for contacts and much more!
The mobile campus app is convenient for viewing course content on the go; however, a computer is required to view session recordings, upload and attach documents, submit assignments, and attend live sessions.
In order to access the online campus mobile app, you must have a 2VU account.
Technology Best Practices
In addition to preparing for academic success as a student in an online program, it is important to prepare technology to meet program requirements.
- A laptop or desktop computer (Tablet, Surface Pro, Chromebook are not compatible with all features)
- An internal or external webcam for your computer
- A strong, reliable internet connection
- At least two of the following internet browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari (Mac only)
- Test all computers that you will use for coursework or live session attendance.
- Plan to be “hard wired” (using an Ethernet cable) to your router or modem at all times when using the live platform. Even the best WIFI connection or wireless signal may become unstable and drop you from the session.
- You should not attend class from public locations like cafes or restaurants.
- Restart your computer at least twice per week to process any system updates.
- Clear your internet browser cache and cookies to increase your browsing speed.
Also, performing a Speed Test may be helpful in determining the speed and quality of your internet connection. To conduct a Speed Test, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the website speedtest.net
- Perform speed test by selecting “Begin Test.”
- The number for PING must be below 100.
- Your download speed should be more than 6 megabytes per second.
- Your upload speed should be more than 2 megabytes per second. If you speed test shows any numbers outside of the norm please contact your internet service provider immediately.