YES User Guides
2VU User Guides
Online Campus Mobile App
- Access & view coursework lecture modules
- View and add posts on all walls
- Download asynchronous material while online to be viewed offline
- Search for contacts and much more!
Technology Best Practices
- A laptop or desktop computer (Tablet, Surface Pro, Chromebook are not compatible with all features)
- An internal or external webcam for your computer
- A strong, reliable internet connection
- At least two of the following internet browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari (Mac only)
- Test all computers that you will use for coursework or live session attendance.
- Plan to be “hard wired” (using an Ethernet cable) to your router or modem at all times when using the live platform. Even the best WIFI connection or wireless signal may become unstable and drop you from the session.
- You should not attend class from public locations like cafes or restaurants.
- Restart your computer at least twice per week to process any system updates.
- Clear your internet browser cache and cookies to increase your browsing speed.
- Visit the website speedtest.net
- Perform speed test by selecting “Begin Test.”
- The number for PING must be below 100.
- Your download speed should be more than 6 megabytes per second.
- Your upload speed should be more than 2 megabytes per second. If you speed test shows any numbers outside of the norm please contact your internet service provider immediately.