Welcome to the Peabody Online Student Portal
Congratulations! You are now an official member of the Vanderbilt Peabody College Family. This section of the student portal has information to help you get started as a new student. Please also visit the enrolled student portal which has additional valuable information.
You will need to complete the following steps before you begin classes. Select each step to view further instructions.
- Schedule Welcome Call: Your Student Success Advisor will be reaching out to welcome you to the program and discuss your immediate next steps to prepare you for the start of classes.
- Set Up Your Required VU Accounts: A list of the accounts you will use throughout your time in the program.
- Apply for Financial Aid: A checklist to use as a guide for requesting financial aid.
- Register for Classes: These instructions will tell you everything you need to know to register for your classes.
- Attend a Program Welcome Session: Your Student Success Advisor will be reaching out to you with days and times for a Program Welcome Session. Be sure to attend a session so that you are familiar with 2VU, your online campus, and program expectations.
- Accept or Deny Vanderbilt Health Insurance: All students who wish to waive coverage are required to complete an online form at the beginning of each academic year.
- Submit your Professional Credit Transfer Form: Students must transfer 30 graduate credits into the Ed.D. program.
- Complete Peabody Background Check: You will receive more information from the Background Clearance Office in your 2VU Orientation course.
- Complete Online Modules: You will receive access information and instructions via email from the Office of the Dean of Students when the modules are available.
- Complete the 2VU Orientation Course: A chance to learn more about Peabody College and the program, the Orientation Course also acclimates you to the use of the platform so that by the time classes begin, you feel comfortable and confident with the technology. You will also complete some important requirements in this course, including your Transfer Credit Form, Background Check and Student ID request.
- Obtain Your VU Student ID: You will use your Student ID to receive student discounts and to identify yourself on campus.
We Are Here to Support You
Feel free to reach out to Student Success at +1-844-801-9865 or email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. Remember that we are here to assist you as you move forward in the program and we want to make sure you feel prepared as you get started.